Saturday, January 24, 2015

Magnolia Valentine Just for Fun

Ive been going a bit crazy for

my Magnolia girlies for 

Valentines Day...

I am fortunately selling them like hot cakes

on ebay and wanted to share them with you!

This is one I have never tried before

but had alot of fun embellishing it!!!

Please check out my You Tube Channel 

to see videos of this and all my cards,

mini albums and altered projects!





I will be entering these challenges:

http://stampandcreatewithmagnolia.blogspot.com/

https://tildastown.wordpress.com/

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Rina. I love Tilda and she is surrounded by such beautiful embellishments.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Rina! A perfect Valentines card.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Tildas'Town.
    Hugs
    Christina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful valentine card. I love your coloring and all the fine details. Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda´s Town this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Åsalill

    ReplyDelete