Monday, July 22, 2013

Fashionista Challenge "My Besties" Wings DT Card

Hello Lovely friends, followers and visitors!
 
Today I have a Paper Bag Slider Card
 
created with
 
 
Our theme this challenge is
 
"WINGS"
 
I didnt use an image with wings but did ad a
 
Butterfly and a Bird for my "Wings"
 
 
I used 2 white Paper Bags
Kaiser Kraft DP's
Kaiser Craft Cut Outs
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
WOC Flowers
Ribbon from The Ribbon Girl
Spellbinder Dies
Lace from TheLaceMama on ebay
 









I will be entering these challenges:
 


3 comments:

  1. fantastic Rina, love the idea and colors
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Rina ,your work is so inspiring
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a beautiful card have you made Rina.
    Thank you for joining us at the My Besties Dutch Girls Designs.
    Hugs from Anita

    ReplyDelete