Sunday, September 30, 2012

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge Entry

Good Morning friends...

I was talking to my mom the other day,

and she is getting ready to board a plane soon for the first time in

over 25 years! She is 80 yrs old and I am a bit concerned for her.

She asked me to make an annivarsary card for her sister, my aunt for her

61st wedding anniversary....

This is the front of this single fold card
I used some great DP's I got on super sale at Walmart from Colorbok
I used my brand new Tim Holtz distressing tool and inked the endges for a vintage look
WOC and Petaloo Flowers
Memory Box Die
WOC Metal Corner embellies
Ribbon, Lace and Pearl Trim from my stash



Mo's Digital Pencil Image


This is the matching box for the card

I will be entering these challenges:

12 comments:

  1. Hello Rina. What can I say but SIMPLY STUNNING. Thank you for sharing at Lexi's Creations.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply Stunning indeed, a truly beautiful creation!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW.......this is sooooooooo incredibly beautiful, love it!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Rina, love the vintage feel to it!

    Glad you found us for the Spots and or stripes challenge at Southern Girls!

    Shell~Alaska♥
    DT~SGC

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunner and I'm sure your Mom and Aunt appreciate the beautiful work here. Love how you combined all the elements to ake this. Love it.

    Thanks for taking part in the Craftymess challenge with us.

    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous this is! Wonderful design for an anniversary card!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Challenge!

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow.....soooo gorgeous ♥
    Thanks for playing at SGC
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This truly is stunning. I am sure your Mum and Aunt will treasure it. What a fantastic card love everything about it.

    Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with us at Craftymess.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is so elegant! Thanks for joining us at Sweet 'n Sassy's Digi Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!! This is an absolutely amazing card & box set. Your aunt will be thrilled!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! I love the fact that you made a box to go with it! Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SD DT

    ReplyDelete